Nudge’s latest iPhone app, Loccit, has been listed in the Top 100 Apps of All Time by Stuff Magazine!
Nudge have published many iPhone apps over the last year, many of which we contractually can’t talk about … but this one we can!
Nudge span out (VC backed) Loccit last year and has been developing the product for quite some time. We launched a beta a month ago and, much to our amazement Stuff Magazine found it. Not only did they find it, but they rated it as one of the top 100 apps of all time! This is definitely something we are celebrating here at Nudge. We have become experts in mobile development over the last few years and are not an agency that goes out looking for PR and awards, but, to sit next to Facebook as one of the top 8 Social iPhone apps of all time (ahead of Twitter, amongst others) is a huge accolade.
Thanks to our fantastic team that are continually making this happen, and thanks to Stuff Magazine.
Loccit is a product that is more than just mobile focussed. It is a brand new Social Media service that is designed to keep your memories safe. Forever. We’re very proud of it at Nudge. Go and check it out.
If you are looking for an agency that is an expert in Social, you could go one that can demonstrate the ability to Tweet and update a Facebook page. Or, you could come to Nudge, an agency that has built a whole new social platform that integrates with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Google Calendar, Last.FM … the list goes on.
If you are looking for experts in mobile, both Stuff Magazine and we believe, we’re the best in the business.
If you understand the power of social (some facts below), you should be ambitious and aggressive in your social strategy. If you’re feeling ambitious and aggressive, you should work with Nudge.
- 54% increase in mobile internet usage in the last 12 months
- 91% of all mobile internet usage is to socialize
- 1.08 Billion smart phones are now in use
- By 2014, mobile internet usage will overtake desktop usage
- Half of all local searches are made from mobiles
- 86% of mobile internet users are online while watching TV
- More than 1/3 of Facebook users use Facebook Mobile
- 50% of Twitter users use Twitter Mobile
- 200+ Million YouTube videos are viewed on mobile devices every day
- Women aged 35-54 are the most active group in mobile socialization
- One in every nine people on Earth is on Facebook
- Facebook user’s spend 15 hours and 33 minutes per month on the site
- More than 2.5 million websites have integrated with Facebook
- 30 billion pieces of content are shared on Facebook each month
- People on Facebook install 20 million “Apps” every day
- YouTube has 490 million unique users who visit every month
- Users on YouTube spend a total of 2.9 billion hours per month
- Wikipedia hosts 17 million articles
- Wikipedia authors total over 91,000 contributors
- People upload 3,000 images to Flickr every minute
- Flickr hosts over 5 billion images
- 190 million Tweets per day occur on Twitter
- Twitter is adding nearly 500,000 users a day
- Google+ has more than 25 million users
- Google+ was the fastest social network to reach 10 million users at 16 days (Twitter took 780 days and Facebook 852 days)